Thursday, December 12, 2013

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #172



Good morning! We have full blown winter here but it isn't even officially winter yet! We are expecting even more snow today and -28 temperatures. Today is my second time at physio.  Sore, tired muscles, and a tired brain I will have this morning. This morning I am off to Physiotherapy for the second time, so a nap will be in order when I get home.

Over at 4 Crafty Chicks we are on challenge #172 and she is asking us to do something with Food and/or Drink or both.  It can be anything in your stash just as long as we can see it.  I think this is a fantastic challenge!

My card this week is made by Lori.  When she was visiting me yesterday she let me pick this cute image out of her new There She Goes Stamps.  With this image we were lucky enough to have both Food & Drink. Isn't she just cute!  Lori made me this card so I would have a creation for you this week.  Thank you mom, Leanne and Lori for helping me out so much with my blog.
I would love to see your creations this week.  It is always fun come to visit your blogs!  Looking for more fabulous inspirations then hope on over to 4 Crafty Chicks.  You won't be disappointed.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!



4 comments:

  1. Awesome job Tamie/Lori, I love the colors and the image is so cute, great job, glad Lori was there to help you out. Doing awesome my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome my friend! Anytime! You will be back at the crafting soon, I know it! Keep up the awesome work at physio and you will be back to your awesome crafty self in no time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is just gorgeous!!!!! love the stamp and the coloring is just stunning!!
    hugs
    vic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Tamie! I love your coloring and all your layers! So glad to be creating with you this month at 4CC...
    Tammy GDT

    ReplyDelete