Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Squares Anyone!

Good Morning! Exciting news for this week, well my family has a new kitten...named Tigger! I guess the old saying is NEVER say NEVER...guess I did that once to often....LOL.  She is very cute and has captured everyone's hearts.  She reminded us of one of my husbands kittens he had growing up.  We are now in for an adventure :)

We are on the last Thursday of August and at 4 Crafty Chicks our fabulous Lori is our Hostess.  Lori has asked us to use SQUARES for Challenge #157what a fantastic challenge. So many ways to be inspired by this challenge.

To make my squares below, I used two of my Stampin Up punches.  I thought it would be fun to make a baby card with these fabulous pattern papers. A clean and simple layout that really could be used with any kind of sentiment.
We hope that you will join us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week as we do love to see what idea's our challenges inspire in you.  I look forward to hopping on over to see what you have created.  My fellow DT's have awesome inspiration for you.

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. They are appreciated.

Enjoy the journey of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with us, I love it, great job my dear friend...It reminds me of a framed picture I've seen or a shadow box....the possibilities! Wonderful sentiment, just a touch of class where need be...awesome....WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome CAS card for this challenge girl! I love the pattern paper colors you chose - WTG!

    ReplyDelete