Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sentiment Only!

Hello and good morning! Well the count down is on for all of my kids, school is almost out.  My oldest Tristan finished his high school classes yesterday, now for finals.  Robin and Kaitlyn's last day of classes is on Friday, then Robin has finals and Kaitlyn mostly has fun days next week.  Not sure where this school year went but it is awesome that there will be a little break of constant driving.

We are on Challenge #147 over at 4 Crafty Chicks...our challenges are flying by just like the months, guess good things go by fast when you are having fun.  I love to see what my friends come up with for each challenge.

One of my favorite things when checking out others work is looking at the sentiments.  The fonts, size and what it says always intrigues me.  So hence it is the challenge I am excited to give everyone over at 4 Crafty Chicks.
 
My card is a really plain and simple one but one that I loved with this embossing folder! I went with blue, white paper and black ink.  A sponge was also used with bashful blue ink to highlight a little of this beautiful embossing folder.  Thanks mom for letting me borrow it! I used this folder because it really makes a sentiment pop.  The stamp is from Verve and this sentiment can mean anything from fighting cancer to weight loss or school. It is an inspiring one!

 I would love to enter my card into Make It Monday -  #145Anything Goes

Please come and join us this week for 4 Crafty Chicks.  We would love to see what you have for us!  Have an amazing week!

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my card with me this week.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice friend...I like that sentiment...Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sentiment is awesome! it´s also a great CAS card.
    Have a great week!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentiment and fab CAS design too, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete