Thursday, March 1, 2012

Anything But A Card!!

Good Morning! How are my fellow bloggers doing? This last week was busy and well winter hit with vengeance.  We shoveled and shoveled and then shoveled some more.  It started to feel a lot more like winter too.  We shouldn't be too shocked but mother nature spoiled us with all of the warm temperatures.  Not sure where the time is going, can you believe it is March already?

This week our very beautiful and wonderfully talented Leanne is our hostess with the mostess.  She has a wonderful challenge for us.  4 Crafty Chicks is on Challenge #79....woot, woot.  It was fun to create something that was out of my element.  Lori shared these lovely papers with me and gave me the pattern for this awesome little container.  The colors are bright and fun.  Thanks Lori for helping me out with the challenge :)  At 4 Crafty Chicks we have a new Guest Designer her name is Kasey and she is one very talented lady.  Be sure to stop by and check out her work.

CHALLENGE #79 - ANYTHING BUT A CARD


Another project was done for this too but unfortunately my camera would not take a clear picture and I could not find where my daughter put her camera...LOL.  I think she is hiding it from me...LOL.  Hopefully I can put it on for you this week.

This project was made with retired Stampin Up designer series papers, ribbon and eyelets.

It is fun to show you that I can do something else other than just cards.  Thanks so much Leanne for the wonder challenge. 

This week I would love to enter my container at Make It Monday - #78 Anything Goes, where super inspiration is found and more inspiration at Paper Sundaes - #109 - Circles.

Please come and join us at 4 Crafty Chicks. It is so awesome to hop on over to your blogs to say hi and see what you wanted to share with us.  Lori, Melissa, Kasey and of course our hostess Leanne have some amazing creations to show you.


6 comments:

  1. Amazing, very nicely done, I love that paper, and your blog worked....awesome, job! Fun Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project, Tamie! These were fun to make when we had the group going - everyone liked them :) Love that fun paper! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so fun! Love the vibrant papers you've used and such an awesome shape! Saw this on MIM
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks gorgeous Tami, lovely bright papers! You can start filling it up with chocolate Easter eggs now ;-) Thanks for your sweet visit to my blog. Take care, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this project, the colours are so bright and cheerful.
    Thanks for having me as a GD.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete