Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bring on Some Color with 4 Crafty Chicks.

Well my friends today is Thursday and you know what that means. A new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Our fabulous color rich hostess this week is our one and only Leanne. Does she have a challenge for you! Have you guessed it yet?

CHALLENGE #49 - COLOR COMBO - CALYPSO CORAL, POPPY PARADE, PEAR PIZZAZZ AND WHISPER WHITE.


This is the first card that I have made from holidays. I started off with a sketch and then ended up going rogue because I messed up cutting one of my circles and well didn't want to start over. My daughter and I were making cards together and boy was that so nice. So with her help we made this new layout and well together we think it kind of looks like a Mickey Mouse in color...LOL. I really enjoyed using these colors and found that breaking out my embossing folders helped with the texture and dimension of my card. I dug deep into my bead and glitter drawer and came up with this green from my Bead Duo package from Stampin Up. I also used one of their two sided sticky flowers to stick it too. It wasn't really the effect I was looking for but it worked once I put the pearl brad in the middle. The punches and stamps are also Stampin Up.

So come and join us for our 49th challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. We can't wait to see what inspires you with this color combo. I think it is a totally fun one especially with it being summer. I look forward to hopping on over to your blog. Please hop on over to Melissa, Leanne and Lori's blogs to share some love with them. Their links are on my left hand side bar.

Thanks for stopping bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lady, nicely done, I love that paper and the pearls, and the embossing..wowweee! Great job once again...TFS!

    ReplyDelete