Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to a Color Combo at Picture Perfect Creations

What amazing colors we have for you this week at Picture Perfect Creations. We welcome you to come and join us. Show us what this yummy color combo that Megan gave us inspires in you. The colors this week for challenge #66 is Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.


This card came together really fast for me. I liked using the colors and the stamp is from my friend Leanne. This Fleur is just amazing. I used a spellbinder and then used bling around it to spruce it up a bit. I didn't put a sentiment on it because I felt that it could be for anything and sometimes it is just fun to say it on the inside.


Please come on over to see what my talented friends have done with this color combo. I can't wait to see what you create.

Have an amazing week!

4 comments:

  1. I have ooooo'd and ahhhhh'd over this card from the moment I saw it!! It is absolutely gorgeous Tamie!!! I like that you didn't put a sentiment on the outside, it's stunning just the way it is!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done friend, you made it wonderfully...love that Spellbinder!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spellbinder with that stamp totally pops!! I love this card girlfriend - WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another purple card tthat I found in your blog, so happy seeing it.. it does look elegant and you really smart in putting purple as main focus here..

    ReplyDelete