Sunday, May 23, 2010

Best Wishes!

Good Morning to ya! Well today is a super day, everyone has the day off including my hubby :). I even got to sleep in...it is soooooooo wonderful when that happens...LOL. Happy Victoria Day to all of my Canadian crafting pals. An update on our Anniversary, Rob loved the card and on Saturday we recreated most of our first date... :) We went to the Olive Garden for supper and to the movie Robin Hood. Both were excellent just like the first time around.

My craft room is still torn apart, but hopefully we can get it put back together soon. This morning I went down stairs and hauled some of my card making stuff up to my kitchen table. Isn't it funny how you don't realize how comfortable you are with a space until you have to leave it...LOL. Anyway my card is pretty plain and a little bright today due to the fact that it is still hard to find what I want to use, but I think my card turned out pretty good.

Megan has put together another super fab color combo for Picture Perfect Creations #14. Last week was another great week over at the PPC and I have loved seeing everyones work, so be sure to join us so I can hop on over to share some *love*. Megan thank you for your hard work and all of your inspiration.

Card Patterns has a simple but awesome sketch that I just knew would work perfectly with Megan's color challenge. So thanks for the early morning inspiration.

Here is my simple card I enjoyed inking my new hostess stamp set.
Paper: Handsome Hunter, Cameo Coral, Ballet Blue, Whisper White; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: green pearls, Swiss dots folder, Diamonds in the Rough folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, handsome hunter, ballet blue, cameo coral markers, diamensionals; Stamps: Asian Artistry and Kind and Caring Thoughts (both SU).

Please hop on over see the other DT's amazing works again this week and they are:


Megan, Lori, Sandy, Paula, Nicole, Melissa, Trish, Allison, Debbie, and Jackie


What does today hold for me, I am not sure, but I do hope that it has tons of laughter, some crafting and hopefully just sometime to relax. Wishing you all a fantastic day and thanks for sharing my card with me.

8 comments:

  1. Great sketch you found to use! I always like using brads :-) the embossed background is always a fav of mine as well!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh..this is pretty Tamie! I love that new hostess set you got! Your rocked this color challenge this morning my friend! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind words Tamie!! We totally had the same idea for these colors. But boy I like your card way more! You used the cameo perfectly! My card looked different in my head but boy Megan really gave us a good challenge eh? Hope you have a great long weekend! And happy to hear you had a great "first" date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice Card....hope you get your craft room all dried up and put back even better than before. Your space for creating...Hugs, and what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card.The colors are great to-gether.You did yourself proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Tamie! I love the embossed background you added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Tamie! Love the colors and the image is really pretty! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your kind comments! You're a sweetheart! The corner punch is just a Martha Stewart border punch. I simply cut my corners by cutting a 2" square and then cutting those in half on the diagonal. Then put the long side into the punch, and voila! awesome corners! Hope this helps. If you need more info, just email me!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have never put those colours together! Great job girlfriend, and no you aren't seeing things its really me!!! lol

    ReplyDelete