Thursday, April 15, 2010

A NEW LOOK!

Here are some pictures of my basement (what a great day with color). Only part of it is painted, we are waiting for the furniture to come before we finish painting the rest. Today I am finishing the last baseboard and tomorrow, we are doing touch ups. I was lucky enough to actually get the color of blue from the Stampin' Up Card stock Bashful Blue and the brown is a Cougar Brown (Benjamin Moore Paints). It has white trim. What a different look from the white undercoat that has only ever been put on. It was a great day yesterday painting with my mom, dad and husband. I can't wait to finish the rest of the basement. I know some of the pictures aren't as clear as they could be but that is my camera. Also because the walls are still drying I have not put everything back in place so their is a bit of clutter. I love it and I can't wait to find colors and crochet a blanket for downstairs now.



Now to finish the stair well, computer area, bathroom (another color), my craft room (a different color) and my oldest sons room and the basement will be done. Can't wait. Thanks for looking at my new comfort zone.

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH Girl!! I can't believe how different that looks! It's GORGEOUS...can't wait to see it on Sunday!!! Might have to hire you to come paint here! hahahahha.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking pretty cool,But my body isn't feeling cool. LoL.Lv it we did a great job , now to finish.

    ReplyDelete