Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge #116

Hi everyone!!! I hope you have been having a good day. Today we put up our christmas tree, we had hot chocolate, and christmas tunes going. When I woke up this morning it was -40 still....brrrrrrrrr. I did some stuff around the house, but I really wanted to do this amazing challenge. So thank you so much once again for sharing this great challenge. I got a chance to use my new Verve stamp, thanks for designing such amazing stamps Verve.


This is my creation from this amazing sketch:

I can't be a chatty katty tonight, my darling husband has a poker game he want to play...so I am hurrying. I hope I don't forget anything.

Recipe:
Stamp: Verve (Plain Jane)
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Rose Red, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Paper piercer, rose red ribbon, Swiss Dots, Perfectly Paisley, D'vine Swirl folders (cuttlebug).

Til next time- keep smiling. Thanks for popping in and sharing my creations.

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is fabulous, great papers you have put together...luv the scripture too!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete