Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Little Tinker Bell!

Good evening everyone! I hope that everyone had a good Easter Holidays. We sure did and now my kids are back to school tomorrow.

Today, I was lucky enough to join my mom for her monthly Stampin' UP club that she goes too out at Crestomere School. It was a blast as always. It is a place where there are not stop laughs, and just wonderful people to be around. When they were working on there Calendar page, I pulled out a one page layout that my crafting friend Lori gave me for my birthday. It was a really easy layout and took no time. The only thing I have left to do is use pop up dots on the butterflies. I used Diamond stickles on them and they are currently drying. I LOVE IT!!! :). Cute, Cute, Cute. I still have some paper left for other projects and some stickers too. You gotta love packages that give you left overs. Yahoooooo!

I was lucky enough to make some fanastic cards too today. I hope to put them on tomorrow for you.

Wishing you all a fanastic evening and morning tomorrow. May there be tons of love and laughter sent your way. Till next time keep smiling.

1 comment:

  1. It sure looks cutie on here too. I sure like that lay out. Now for pictures on it.

    ReplyDelete